Below you will find information about the policies and procedures for your job and workplace. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 785-295-3088 if you have any questions.
School Board Policies
Click here to find information about Board Policies.
- Administrative Employee Handbook (for Principals and Directors)
- Change listing for Administrative Employee Handbook
- Professional Agreement (for Certified Teachers, School Nurse/RN, Counselors, Social Workers)
- Classified Employee Handbook (for Campus Police, Custodian, Food Service, Information Technology, LPN/Health Aide, Maintenance, Office Personnel, Paraprofessional, Warehouse/Delivery Driver)
- District Student Handbook - [English] [Español]
Guidelines for Use of Personal Days
When a worker's compensation accident or incident has occurred and medical treatment is required, please report to:
located in the Kansas Rehabilitation Building
(first floor, west end of building)
1504 SW 8th Avenue
Minor medical attention should report to:
TPS Health Connection clinic
located in the TPS Service Center
125 SE 27th Street
785/295-3937; Mary Lynn McGee
A flyer has been prepared with this information, for your convenience. If you have questions regarding worker's compensation, call Kirtsy Mills, Burnett Center, 295-3082, or Cherry Mahan, WCMS, 233-1766.